Welcome to Faith Formation! On this page, you will find basic information about our programs.
NEXT SESSION DATES: We are planning to hold sessions onsite for this 2021-2022 faith formation year starting in mid-late September. Registered families will receive calendars & other information via email. The information will be posted here as well.
The usual days and times are listed below.
- Grades PK-5 Saturday 9:45-11:15 (includes periodic family sessions)
- Family Program Sunday 8:45 – 11:00 plus at-home materials for between sessions
- Edge Tuesday evening 7:00 – 8:30
- Life Teen Sunday morning 10:45 - 12:30
- Calendars will be emailed and posted when available.
- Please visit the Youth Ministry website for dates & information on activities for Life Teen and Edge.
- Registration forms are on this website. Please get them in as soon as possible.
- IF you are new to the parish, OR if you don’t receive information from us regarding registration or Confirmation prep by September 15th, please email [email protected] we will get materials out to you.
SACRAMENTAL PARENT MEETINGS
CONFIRMATION parent/candidate meetings are held in late September. TO REITERATE: This meeting is for both parent/guardians & candidates.
FIRST RECONCILIATION and EUCHARIST parent meetings are held in October/November for Queen of Heaven parish children. If you are a QH parish parent/guardian of children attending Queen of Heaven school or faith formation programs, you will receive information regarding additional opportunities to meet via email when your children are in the appropriate grade.
- Non-Parishioners: If your children attend Queen of Heaven school and you belong to another parish, you need to contact that parish faith formation department if they have not already contacted you.
- Meetings dates will be posted here as soon as available.
- Confirmation – Parents and Candidates:
- First Reconciliation – Parents only
- First Eucharist – Parents only