Full time (30-35 hours per week)
Administrative Assistant for Queen of Heaven Parish
The Administrative Assistant works as an effective member of the Rectory Administrative Team to insure the needs of the Parish and Parishioners are met in a timely and effective way.
The Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Strong people and communication skills to work with and interact with other staff members, Parishioners, volunteers and the general public
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Self-motivated and have an ability to work independently without supervision
- Have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- An ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, prioritize and maintain confidentiality
- Verbal and written proficiency with grammar and editing skills
- Dedicated to service of the Church
If you are interested or would like more details,
please contact Fr. Greg Faulhaber at the Rectory (674-3468).
Send resumes to [email protected] and [email protected]